You said you wouldn’t hurt me,
Not got over me fast
why do i keep feeding myself lies,
lies that i could change you,
but your just a boy I thought I knew,
a boy I thought I knew wouldn’t do this to me
thought I could make you the guy i want you to be
,that you may actually change your ways,
stick to one girl for longer than it takes you to get them,
I thought i would never be one of those girls,
chasing after the bad boy,
knowing the end always is heartbreak,
what was I thinking?
that you actually care about me?
that I matter to you?
and am not just some other girl
but now I see the real you,
you break hearts for fun,
use me and then throw me away,
walk away from "us",
without even a notice,
all I need is an apology...is that too much?really is it?
I think I deserve at least that much.
you never loved me,
you just used those three words to draw me closer,
why did you say it if you didnt even mean it?
I dont think you know what love is,
if you truly loved me you wouldnt not be here now,
I hope one day you find out what love is,
not just lust,
but true love,
maybe that will change you,
hopefully you wont be scared of what love could do to you,
I thought I could be that girl,
I guess not.now that you are gone,
all I see you is as a another mistake,
that I will have to live my life with,
I know you are a good person,
but why must you do this to me,
its not the same without you,
I actually miss you,
when I know I shouldnt,
cause I know you dont miss me,
your probably glad I'm out of your life so you can move on to the next girl,
I will always remember you though,
especially those summer nights we spent together,
how my heart fluttered everytime I was with you,
how all my thoughts revolved around you,
how everytime you talked to me,
I would get lost in your eyes and not remeber what you said,
I wish I could remember these as good times,
and not ones that I regret,
It was great at the time,
but now I wonder...did you really feel the same way?
I will make myself think that you did,
that in those starry light nights we could maybe fall in love,
that we could be there for each other,
keep each other close,
I thought we could be great friends,
help each other through tough timesbuild a lasting friendship,
but that wasnt important to you,
which I am sure I will get over it,
it may take time,
but I will...
you just forgot that I was even alive,
I hope you never regret what we had that one summer,
dont forget...
YOUR STILL JUST A JERK!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment