boys
they whistle, they hoot, and they hollar
none of them seem to be the one for you
they talk you like your there play toy
just waiting for us to combust...
they tell you DAHHHMMMM your hot
but you want them to be speechless
to widen their vocabulary and call you
beautiful....
I want a boy to be a moron on for Jesus,
to hold my hand while we are at church
and pray with you when you need help
but they would rather play videogames
then get up and care about God
they would rather do anything but that...
so where are these boys...
they must be hiding
in the wings some place while you are stuck
with some icky frog...
and your prince charming is on another planet
waiting patiently for you to give up
with your frogs...
and wait for the one
your prince charming....
even though I doubt they are out there
I will wait patiently for my prince
and even if i have to go through a
couple of disguisting frogs to get there
I know it will be
worth it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment