Sunday, March 1, 2009

Falling for a guy
I wonder how that really happens
One minute you look at a guy
And your friends
And the next minute
You take a longer glance
And discover you have fallen for him
You don’t see clearly anymore
Everything revolves around him
His the center of your world
Life seems brighter
Things have more color
And your thoughts more vibrant
Your smile is wider
People see the difference in you
If only you could see the difference in yourself
You think to yourself how did I get this lucky
How did I get this guy
How on earth does this guy like you
Or am I fooling myself
But then things get more depth
You start to think what happened
Where did the lust go…..
My smile seems to be getting heavier
Getting harder for me to keep it on
My thoughts begin to wander
Wondering what to do next
You start to think why is this happening
The next thing you know you have made
A decision you never though you would
Conclude to….
Its over and you don’t know how
Thoughts aren’t wrapped around him
The piece off to more important things
The same thought keeps playing in your head
Its over and I don’t know why

No comments: