you see this boy for the first time,
wondering what he is all about,
where did he come from?
what is he like?
all I want to do is know him,
just maybe be his friend,
I never thought this would happen,
all so unexpected,
how he looks at you,
the look of in his eyes,
just maybe he feels the same as you,
we start talking,
I think I am in a dream,
where did this boy come from?
why for me?
then we became friends,
next thing he wants more,
simply by wrapping his arm around my waist
or smoothly holding my hand,
I am not sure what to think,
is it real,
honestly I was overjoyed,
some guy like this likes me?
everytime I see him my heart starts to flutter,
so fast it may combust,
it came out of nowhere,
I was so unprepared,
where did this boy come from?
and most of all why for me?
I was all caught up in the moment,
overseeing all his flaws,
and only seeing the good,
never thinking about all the things
I knew about him,
forgetting all brags and boasts,
completely blindsited by him,
brainwashed by his ways,
lust captivating all my senses
All of a sudden my universe was
turned upside down,
lost in my own world,
wondering where he went,
thinking maybe he just took a detour,
so I wait expecting something,
but it never ever came
One day I woke up,
senses restored,
thoughts not revolving around him,
reality setting in,
daydreams diminished to into
faint distant memories,
realizing what a jerk you were afterall
What took me so long?
I took jabs for you,
though maybe it would be worth it,
everyone saying,"just be careful!",
not compreneding why,
the answer was revealed,
you were just a player,
luring girls in just for your pleasure,
not caring about the hearts you are affecting,
not a care in the world
Now I am just another name in your hand of cards,
drawn up as you are finished with the other,
now your down with my card too,
why do girls fall so hard for you?
drawn in so quickly,
captiviting us in your presence,
but you spit us out faster than
we can catch ourselves,
from utter heartbreak
I can not wait for the day,
when all your cards
are dealt, played, and turned over,
then you try to play old cards,
but are smart enough not to get
played again
O the day,
when you have no more,
moves to play,
tricks to try,
and your the one with heart ache,
wishing you played your
own game differently,
all along you were a player,
and I chose not to listen,
going through cards,
one after another,
but one day,
you will relize it was not worth it,
the game will get old
and you will walk away,
wishing you did not play at all
I will only be in one game of cards,
my card will never be played
by you again,
you used me,
eyed me like I was a prize
you had to win,
you won me all right,
but not fairly,
you cheated yourself,
all I was just a toy you
got bored with,
and torn piece by piece,
completely trashed your prize
I am done with,
I have had enough of you,
never again will a player
have a part of me,
I have permeantly already
lost a piece to one,
I want to thank you for
teaching me a lesson,
hopefully one day you will
realize all the hurt you caused,
and walk away from just a status
you think is more of a characteristic,
it is not one,
and you should walk away,
please....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Blegh.
Honey, don't go back to texas.
Stay in california, where we looooove you.
Post a Comment